Elf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'Ello, everyone

3 posters

Go down

'Ello, everyone Empty 'Ello, everyone

Post  Jeramiahh Fri Jan 04, 2008 8:46 am

I hate introduction threads.

There, I said it. It always feels awkward, like, going to an AA meeting. "Hi, my name is Jerry." "Hi, Jerry." "Hi, and, yeah... I'm, I'm an adult roleplayer." Not that there's anything wrong with this, of course... my 40+ days worth of posting and online playing more than attest to my dedication. I just hate saying hello.

That's probably also why I've yet to land a date, at 20. -_-

But nevermind that. Most of you probably know me already, and, for those that don't, I'm an uncreative, lazy hack of a writer, who's only redeeming qualities are that I can spel gud and seem to come up with new ways of executing almost the exact same scene over and over, but without it seeming like it. But, despite all of that, a lot of people seem to think I'm a good enough writer to keep playing with, even a year or more later. Personally, I don't understand them, and find myself fairly boring to read.

I like fantasy settings and new ideas, primarily. I'm straight as an arrow, no M/M, please. F/F's more than fine, though... I like playing women. I am passingly competent at the d20 system, which means I'm overqualified to run games in it. I have a sarcastic wit that I hope is equal parts acerbic and humorous. I like spending long hours sitting in front of a computer screen, mainly because I have nothing better to do. And I hate introduction threads.

Jeramiahh

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-01-04

Back to top Go down

'Ello, everyone Empty Re: 'Ello, everyone

Post  DominatrixC Fri Jan 04, 2008 9:32 am

*chuckles* Yet again you have managed to crack me up. Nice to see you here. Even if you do hate introduction threads! And we are going to have to work on that no date thingy! lol. Have fun. Look around. Hope you like it here!

DC
DominatrixC
DominatrixC
Admin

Number of posts : 143
Registration date : 2008-01-02

Back to top Go down

'Ello, everyone Empty Welcome

Post  boshrookist Fri Jan 04, 2008 12:29 pm

Jeramiahh! Welcome to the forum!
boshrookist
boshrookist