Elf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Greetings!

2 posters

Go down

Greetings! Empty Greetings!

Post  Raymund_ Mon Feb 04, 2008 10:02 pm

My real name obviously isn't Raymund though it's one that has served me well over the few years while exploring the 'other' side of role playing. I've been moving on from online games, to IRC channels and forums for and I found this place with a simple google. A bit sad I suppose but I'm sure some of you can relate.

Male, 21 years old, straight and still in my experimental phase, I have played both Dom and Sub sides, though my preference leans towards the first. I have role played ordinary human characters, I have role played snakemen (which were rather interesting) I have played demons and dragons, heck, I've even played furs (which I'm not all that proud off). No need to continue that most of my experience lies in fantasy settings, since this place is called 'elf' I doubt that will be a problem. Right now I'm looking for a fun place to settle down.

I admit at first I was a bit sceptical by joining a forum with only 14 members, though after looking around a bit I was pleasantly surprised to find it alive and active. If anyone (Admittedly, preferably female) is looking to try something new or just interested in some fun please let me know. Otherwise I'll just see if I can sneak into any of the multi-games.

Raymund_

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-02-04

Back to top Go down

Greetings! Empty Re: Greetings!

Post  sugarmanhal Tue Feb 05, 2008 2:15 am

welcome to elf... hope you fine friends here.
sugarmanhal
sugarmanhal

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2007-12-31

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum